Monday, January 25, 2021

THEATER ADVERTISING COMPANIES MERGE

May 7, 2014 by · Leave a Comment 

And the media mergers just keep on happening. This time it’s the two principal providers of in-theater advertising, National CineMedia and Screenvision. The former is buying the latter for $375 million in cash and stock. Some 60 percent of National CineMedia is owned by Shamrock Capital Advisors, a company founded by the late Roy Disney, while the remaining 40 percent is divided between Technicolor and Carmike Cinema.